You can control your Workers’ Compensation cost if you take the right actions.
- Insurance companies do not pay for employee injuries – they just finance them for you at a high cost. Do you know how much each of your employee claims is costing you?
- Claim problems begin at the ‘date of hire’, not at the ‘time of injury’. Are you confident that your hiring practices prevent you from hiring claims?
- Are you managing your employee claims with the carrier and medical provider or just monitoring them?
- Experience modification factors are often wrong and not proactively managed. Do you understand where your experience modification has been, where it is heading and why?
- Do you know what your minimum potential experience modification is and do you have a plan to achieve that?
- You control if your audit is error and overcharge free, and 100% correct. Do you have a verification process of your audits?
Powerful, Proactive, Workers’ Comp Cost Control
You can slash your Workers’ Compensation cost working with our agency to implement the right systems. Our team of trained professionals will:
- Find and correct any of your Experience Modification errors
- Confirm that you have an ongoing error and overcharge free Workers’ Compensation program
- Help you create processes to control your employee costs
- Build a plan to take your experience modification to its minimum
- Give you back cost control of your Workers Compensation insurance
Through implementation of our program, together we can drive your employee-related insurance costs down. With our practical and proven strategies you can build a safer, more productive, more harmonious workforce while lowering your Workers’ Compensation cost.
We specialize in helping businesses with their insurance protection, including their Worker’ Compensation risk. Contact us today to learn the impact our program can have on your insurance.