Accessibility Statement for Toole Insurance
Toole Insurance is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Toole Insurance takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Toole Insurance:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Actively monitoring our site for conformance.
- Addressing all non-conforming issues in a timely manner.
- Updating this statement with notices or exceptions as the may occur.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Toole Insurance is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. These elements present technical limitations to full conformity but are not required for users to fully interact with the site or understand the content on the site.
Additional accessibility considerations
Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Some images are used in the site through external plugins/forms that Toole Insurance has limited ability to add specific ALT tags or text to links or fields.
Toole Insurance installed One Click Accessibility plugin (source here) to provide website users with cognitive or learning disabilities, users with low vision, and users with disabilities on mobile devices the opportunity to adjust sire display by font size, contrast, color, links underline, greyscale, etc.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Toole Insurance. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Toole Insurance:
- Phone: 800-958-6653
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Visitor address: 195 Main Street Lee, MA 01238
- Postal address: P.O.Box 319, Lee, MA
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Toole Insurance is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
Toole Insurance is not compatible with:
- browsers older than 2 major versions, Mobile operating systems older than 3 years
Accessibility of Toole Insurance relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Toole Insurance, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Toole Insurance:
- Some issues found by WAVE: Low contrast Issues because WordPress global theme setting global stylesheet styles to low contrast. Installed plugin to allow users to modify contrast if necessary to make the text more legible. Contact Toole Insurance at [email protected] if you encounter this issue and can’t resolve it.
- Some issues found by WAVE: Empty Links because of Empty links provided by the global theme. Provided alt tags for all images. Contact Toole Insurance at [email protected] if you encounter this issue and can’t resolve it.
- Some issues found by WAVE: Missing Form labels because Form fields generated by external vendors/plugins not adding in Form labels. Dismantled non-conforming forms where possible; removed popup forms and other modal elements. Contact Toole Insurance at [email protected] if you encounter this issue and can’t resolve.
Toole Insurance assessed the accessibility of Toole Insurance by the following approaches:
- Audit via https://www.webaccessibility.com/
- Audit via https://wave.webaim.org/